Oak Alley Plantation
Located on the Mississippi River between the historic cities of New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Oak Alley Plantation has been called the "Grande Dame" of the Great River Road. Nowhere else in the South will you find such a spectacular setting! The 1/4 mile canopy of giant live oak trees, believed to be nearly 300 years old, forms an impressive avenue leading to the classic Greek-revival style antebellum home.
Built in 1839 by a wealthy French Creole sugar planter from New Orleans, Oak Alley Plantation today offers daily tours, turn-of-the-century Creole cottages, a delicious restaurant and quaint gift shop, and a spectacular setting.
- San Francisco and Oak Alley Plantation Tour - Path of the Slave Revolt
- Laura Plantation and Oak Alley Plantation Tour - Memoirs of a Creole
- Evergreen and Oak Alley Plantation Tour - Shadow of the Slave Master
- St. Joseph & Oak Alley Plantation Tour - Tales of Old River Road
- Swamp Tour with San Francisco and Oak Alley Plantation Tour Combo Package
- Swamp Tour with Laura and Oak Alley Plantation Tours
- Swamp Tour with Evergreen and Oak Alley Plantation Tours